NCAA 101 for the college-bound student athlete presented by HRHS Athletics and HRHS Student Services.
When: Monday, December 17th at 6:30pm
Where: HRHS Auditorium
Who: Current 8-12 grade parents and students with an interest in pursuing athletics at the collegiate level.
Topics Covered will include:
- D1, D2, D3, NAIA, JUCO: What’s for me?
- The NCAA Eligibility Center
- 2.3: Academic Eligibility and the core
- The sliding scale
- The recruiting process: Offers, Verbals
NLIs and the language of contracts
- Scholarship FAQs and the realities of
collegiate athletic funding
- The marketing component
For more information, please contact Athletic Director, Phil Furr, at email@example.com
Tag(s): Hickory Ridge