We are preparing for the return to voluntary summer workouts on July 6th.
REMINDER: ALL OF THE FOLLOWING MUST BE COMPLETED TO BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE:
1. Online Registration complete
2. Valid, up to date physical (email PDF only to Kathleen.firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. COVID Waiver signed by athlete and parent July 6th (this is attached to the email you receive once you complete online registration)
4. Personal Mask and zip-loc bag to keep mask in (put name on bag)
5. Personal water supply for entire workout (we cannot provide)
If any of the 5 or not completed, you will be sent home!!
Workouts will be Monday-Thursday and fall in the time slots of:
Session 1: 8:00-9:30 AM
Session 2: 9:30-11:00 AM
No athletes or coaches are permitted inside the building at any time during the workouts.
If you have completed your registration online (as of 8:00 AM on 6/30) you have received your welcome email with SPECIFIC instructions on how to be prepared and eligible for workouts on 7/6/2020.
Registration will close on 6/30/2020 (today at 11:59 PM) If registration is not completed, you will not be able to workout on 7/6.
At this time, the only sport electing to begin on Monday 7/6 is Football. Coach Morman will be in contact with you regarding your time slot for which session to attend.
Fall Coach Contact List:
Tag(s): Northwest Cabarrus