In the event of inclement weather, please be advised that all schools will delay a decision as long as possible. If a definite decision can't be made by 12noon, we will wait until 2pm if necessary. If a decision is made to postpone a game, an announcement will be made and coaches will be notified asap. At that point, coaches will notify non-school personnel by website contacts and players will be allowed to call if needed. Please don't call the school before 2pm regarding game postponement decisions.
Please contact our AT, Ms. Leslie, for medical related inquiries. All other inquires should be addressed to our AD, Mr. Shinn.